It’s All Upside for Retailers
Installment purchase options help increase cart size and revenue, grow your customer base, and increase customer loyalty.
- Increase average spend: The option of paying later increases average spend by 75%.
- Increase purchase frequency: Consumers purchase 40% more frequently with the option of paying later.
- Generate incremental sales: Research suggests that e-commerce partners gain 33% in incremental sales when consumers can pay later.
- Accelerate cash flow: We pay you up front, so you don’t have to worry about collecting from customers.
- Reduce risk: The decisioning engine of the MTP platform has been extensively refined to accommodate a wide base of consumers.
- Customize offers: Use your own customer data to quickly and easily tailor sales incentives with our transparent financial products.
- Revolutionize marketing: Boost smartphone sales by putting higher-priced phones within the reach of more consumers.
Build Customer Loyalty
- Provide simple payment options: Installment plans from 60 days to 12 months. Consumers make the first monthly payment when they purchase and the rest over the period of the plan.
- Offer smartphone installments: Offer 6- to 12-month payment terms with anytime upgrades, no long-term commitments, and immediate approval.
- Keep consumer costs low: A simple, transparent fee structure is far lower than high credit-card interest rates, rolling interest accounts, or payday loans.
- Capture more decisions: Real-time decisioning simplifies the purchase process to capture sales when the customer is most predisposed to buy.
- Give extra benefits to premium customers: Use MTP services as an added-value offering for premium or preferred customers.
- Reduce customer churn: Retain customers with attractive, easy-to-use payment options, and the ability to upgrade to higher-value smartphones.
- Deploy rapidly: Our team of experts will help you quickly integrate Billfloat into your checkout or bill pay process.
- Avoid disruptions: There are no disruptions to your existing security policies or infrastructure.
- Unify channels: Implement in-store, online, or via mobile.